Monday, July 11, 2005

July 2005

I'm wondering if anyone is going to read this thing. I'm wondering how long I will post too.

Well my weight is 148 lbs. Three (3) more lbs to go. I know these three will be the hardest to lose. K and I have cut our running from every day to the original Mon, Wed and one weekend. On Tuesday and Thursday we will do our respective gym activities. I stopped swimming in late May and am starting up again once a week. The reason I quit is b/c swimming wasn't taking the weight off and I just wanted to improve my running. All studies point to swimming as being the worst at taking weight off. Something about cold water, blah, blah, blah and you are ravenous after swimming. Well I love swimming (so fuck it) and after the injuries I have developed I think it would be good. I feel that I burn off more when swimming anyway...I'm so fricken exhaused after 20 min. I'm trying to incorporate HIIT into the swimming routine also. Actually I think a flip turn alone is HIIT. I feel like I'm drowning after doing it.

K and I have learned to stretch before and after running. What dopes that we didn't do that all this time. We learned this the very hard way. K's hip problems and my left (not the right) calf cramps. My dd's swim coach told me that my left leg is weaker then my right and I need to strenghten and stretch the muscle before and especially after running. I've been doing it religiously ever since. Also a neighbor has an electrical current type machine which I've been using to repair any damage already done. Our last run yesterday was great. We added a whole new run section because we felt so good. I'm hoping to slowly get rid of these walks and tie all the runs together.

Looking back to this time last year up to January and I realize what a slug I was. I was eating crap morning, noon, night and in between. All processed foods, sweets, bad carbs, soda, alcohol etc...At 6:00 pm I planted my fat ass on the couch and didn't get up until I went to bed. What a pig I was. Now everything has changed.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Very nice site!
»

5:46 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work Homemade blowjob movies Apple cider rosacea vinegar Wellbutrin prozac

8:09 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home