Friday, January 30, 2009

So exciting

Read two papers. Which means I got depressed 2x.

I got my final paycheck today.

I got the car washed.

Cleaned the office/xtra bedroom. Discovered the cats had peed on the bedf (I had plastic under the comforter..yea)

Cleaned the closet, cleaned our room (pledge and vaccumed)

Cleaned the litter box.

Caught up on all wash and all dvr'd programs. Laughed at the Daily Show and The Colbert Report.

Took a shower and straightened my hair.

It's 2:54. Wondering if neighbor is home and would like to have either a bottle of wine with me or some beer. The offset to that is I have to hear how much she and everyone else hates another neighbor. I don't really care for the other neighbor either, but I never have. I just don't feel like listening to the high school drama talk because WE ARE IN OUR 40S !!!

Nope. Not calling neighbor up. Will watch Tom and Jerry.

Have I mentioned I hate Jerry?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

Is it too frowned upon to drink a bottle of wine on your own while you watch Tom and Jerry??

Which one is Jerry??

5:17 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home