Thursday, February 05, 2009

wtf

I worked out today. The first workout in a long time. Nothing big. Treadmill jog for 20 minutes on an incline and some bike work. I must of picked the wrong workout thing on the bike because it was totally boring and too easy.


Sooo. My son has swim lessons. I haven't been to his swim lessons since September. My exboyfriend's kid has always had swim lessons the same time as my son. They have never been in the same swim class. I realized this summer that it was his child and his wife was there while I was working out and/or watching David. His other child is on the swim team with Julia. They used to swim in the same practice until I moved Julia to a harder practice. So I know who is wife is. I guess I ignore her. I usually don't chat up other mom's at the gym. I either workout, watch my kids, text on my phone or balance my checkbook. I made a friend last year while watching David swim and we just talked about LOST and her bible group.

I've only seen my x once there. He said "hi" I said "hi" and that was it.

Today after my workout I take David out of child care and into the family area. Ex's wife and her kid enter. We end up going into the pool together and I realize my son has moved up into her kid's swim class. Once we get back in the viewing area she sits down and I put mine and D's stuff in a swim locker. I sit down on the same chair/bench/viewing area as she is. Not on top of her or anything. It's just one of the viewing areas where the kids are. She looks at me, get's up and moves to the chairs and viewing area that is 20 ft from me. WTF? I'm one of those people who could give a shit AND I'm one of those people (a girl) who likes to figure out things. What was the point of that? Are we in middle school? It's not like I follow her and him around town. Hell last night she followed me up to the pool viewing area to check out the swim team folders. I'm thinking I should of been a bitch and not held the door for her.

Honestly, I would wonder about this even if I didn't know who she was. Do I smell from my workout? Most likely I would be thinking "what a bitch, who does she think she is?" The only difference is I made this a post instead of a 1 line item. It's pointess, but still makes me think WTF?

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

It's just her own insecurity, she probably expected if you were within talking distance she may just have to speak to you and she's probably scared that she isn't measuring up in your "ex girlfriend" eyes. That's what i would be thinking. And I'd also think, that woman has straddled my husbands member, I don't want to be anywhere near her!! LMAO

3:03 PM  
Blogger m said...

ha, ha!

4:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home