Thursday, July 14, 2005

Same old

Well we did get our run in yesterday. It was good. After our first jog, K needs to walk for 25 yds or so and we start up again. I think she takes longer to find her stride. I walk b/c she does, but don't feel that I need too. Though on the last run she has more energy than me and I have a hard time keeping up. It's weird. I would like to get rid of that 25 yd walk, I think it's just mental with her. The heat sucks though. It does make the whole run harder. We've started hiding our water bottles in the bushes so we don't have to carry them with us.

Today I did the gym. Some resistance (legs, stomach and arms) then I went for my swim. It was OK. When I go to my daughter's swim lesson i'm just itching to get in that pool, but when I finally get a chance to do it, I'm excited in the beginning, but once I'm in there i'm watching the sweep clock wondering when my 20 min is up. Swimming really exhausts me, I'm definately not lollying around the pool. I think I need to slow my stride down. I'm doing sprints on my last set of strokes too. I think the kid (20ish) two lanes over was giving me a head start, would do a lap back (while i'm doing free) and then catch up and pass me (he would switch to free) on my final free. Dick! No I'm kidding it keeps me on my toes. Or i'm just paranoid, but in March I would do that with the old guys (60ish) so who knows.

My weight was 147 this morning. I haven't journalized this whole week. Which is bad. I need to stay at 20pts, i'm sure some days I have been over. (like last night) I'm not a veggie lover either. No matter how hard I try they just aren't my thing. I have to force myself to eat them.

I don't get weighed until Saturday which sucks.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

What a great site »

7:36 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, love it! Cheapest meridia online online information aydin and fluoxetine

7:04 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home