Friday, February 06, 2009

2 days in a row. I went back to the gym this morning and increased my treadmill time by 15 minutes. Repeated yesterday's workout with power walking on the highest incline and "sprints" at a higher rate. I did the last two (2 minute) sprints at 8:34 mph. Which is totally off my normal 7mph sprints, but I have to work back up to that.

I increased my bike time by 10 minutes. I would of stayed longer, but I was having chaffing issues. You cannot ride a bike in running shorts. It just doesn't work.

I almost fell off the treadmill on my cooldown. I was wiping the sweat off my face and lost my balance. Thankfully the runner next to me caught my arm. He was very on top of his surroundings.

We laughed at the old man who walked by us earlier with a cigar in his mouth. My saviour is bringing a big mac with him next time on the treadmill and I will bring a carton of smokes.

One interesting fact. Regarding yesterday. I didn't call my friends up and say "hey, listen to what happened to me" nor did I mention it to my husband. It really was a non-issue. I was done with it after I posted it.

Last night David and I were talking about the man in his head. (totally weird, but he is 4) out of the blue he tells me he "hates that mean boy in his swim class" I ask if it was Luke. "no, that other one" Which is xboyfriends kid. Seems he is not nice to David. So I say, "well his mom doesn't like me, do I care" David looks at me and says "no". So why should you care? "yeah, your right, I don't" Then he asked if he could kick him. I explained no and to just ignore the kid. I just hope he doesn't go up to the kid and say his mom hates his mom.

I'm more concerned with the man in his head. A little man who talks to him. What the hell is that?

1 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

We all have someone in our heads chick, it is our inner voice that tells you all you need to know. I have one now telling me to get off the fucken computer and do some fucken housework you slack bitch. I'm not listening to it!!

2:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home