Thursday, July 14, 2005

Ok, I know why swimming is not good for weight loss. I'm fricken starving!! I had my lunch at 10:40, my lousy WW bar at 11:30 and an apple at 2:00. If I weren't so lazy (or obsessed about the damn scale) I would get in my car and drive to subway and get a sub. I'm famished. I would never last on that show Survivor. Jeesh.

BTW this blog of mine sucks. I'm checking out other peoples and they have all these cute pictures, stats etc crap on them. How do they do that? I could put a picture of me up there, but with my luck one of my nasty neighbors would see it (now I could blog about the nasty neighborhood ladies...whew that would get a lot of action...b/c trust me we have some NASTY psycho neighbors) Yeah, that is the last thing I want...for the head bitch to see this. Seriously sometimes I feel like i'm still in high school with some of the neighborhood crap that goes on. I wish some of them would grow up.

I was originally going to post this under the Weight Watchers web ring...but I think that is out now. First my language is horrible, (fuck is my favorite word) this blog is more about my exercise goals and where that is taking me. Most of the WW webblogs are about 200lb women losing 100 lbs (which is so admirable....I can't even imagine) and most people who are at our meetings don't exercise or they just take a walk around the neighborhood. My goals have so changed since I joined in March. Then it was lose 16lbs. Now it's run a 5k, run 5 miles, improve 5k times, keep running and going to the gym and finally quit smoking. I know I'm an idiot. I need to quit. I'm totally addicted. I love it. Smoking is the greatest/worst thing in my life. I NEED to quit now. I've set my quit goal and date. I imagine how much easier running and swimming will be when I quit. Actually running is not that hard, well I don't run and smoke at the same time, that would be hard! Actually I don't think I walk and smoke together either. I just know I have to quit and running/swimming will get so much fricken easier.

I put on an old pair of Levi's that I haven't worn since probably March/April. Well they used to be super tight around my ass (in a good way) and usually I would have to unbutton the top button. If I didn't unbutton the top button I would have deep red marks of my fat stomach. Well today they fit my stomach (ok I still have some light red marks). But my butt and hips are swimming in them. I think they are male Levi's (31 waist and 32 length). This stomach can't get away fast enough for me. I look like I'm friggin pregnant. If you saw me on the beach in my bikini (I wear one b/c I've seen to many FAT women who have no business wearing them) you would say "hey she looks good for three children and being 4 months pregnant" or "how far along do you think she is?" Well it's probably better (looking, not healthwise) than having fat legs and hips. I have no cellulite (or stretch marks for that matter) Oh who cares, if anyone is looking at me they are looking at my boobs and trying to guess how big they are.

1 Comments:

Blogger Deabora said...

your hillarious.
i am reading your blog from the beginning. thats why so late on the comments.

6:51 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home