Wednesday, May 05, 2010

is it over

6:30 am. Husband tries to score sex.

7:40 am. Realize it's 7:40 am, I am so late getting out of house.

8:05 am. 5 minutes late for work.

8:06 am. Realize I don't have my phone or wallet with me.

9:00 am. Take a really early lunch to go home and pick above up.

9:15 am. Get home. Dad bitches about something along the lines of "you people"

10:00 am. Boss asks me to review a vacation request I got last Friday. It is wrong.. (employee requested 3 days bereavment leave when he was only allowed 1)

10:01 am review handbook. Boss is correct. I haven't processed vacation request because it doesn't happen until next week.

10:03 am. See boss, explain that no one had signed off on it, and I didn't process it.

10:05 am. Check email, boss writes "I expect you to catch this stuff!"

10:06 am. Apologize for my mistake.

11:00 am. Review everyone's vacation time.

12:00 pm. Work on Workmans' Compensation Audit. Prior Controller sent wrong figures. Somehow this will be my fault.

12:15 pm. Sent PO when I shouldn't have. They are processing order.

12:30 pm. Somehow the insurance company refuses to pay the bills for someone who got hurt at work. Again my fault.

3:00 pm. Review payoff figures from bank. They are correct.

3:10 pm. Boss asks me to review payoff figures again! Spend rest of day making a stupid spreadsheet.

5:00 pm. Get home to run to softball game.

5:00 pm. Daughter informs me she has a chorus concert at 6pm.

5:15 pm. Start dinner.

6:00 pm leave for concert.

8:00 pm get home from concert.

8:05 pm dinner that was cooked is totally dried out (was going to save it for Thursday) need to go to store and purchase more sauce like stuff.

8:15 pm. Open mail. Chase refuses to payoff Chase card with Chase card.

Right now. All kids are complaining. Husband isn't home.

Is it over?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home