Sunday, May 02, 2010

I've added two more loads of wash to the three I did yesterday. All line dried. Thank you. Today I weeded two large flower beds, planted some annuals, cleared out the finished compost into the vegtable garden, started a new compost bin using my neighbors bagged cut grass (idiot, but thank you) cleaned my daughters room (no small feat) and have a playdate going on for my youngest. All I want to do is lay down and watch Avatar. Not possible, because my husband is not here and my father has decided to sit in the tv room and watch every talk show about polictics he has taped. That would be three shows this morning. He will probably leave right after Joe gets home.

Yep suicide watch. God forbid anybody leave me home alone for an hour.

Sure I could go to the air conditioned grocery store (you know my budget does NOT allow turing on the air in May), but I just need one hour of relaxation time. If I go upstairs I'll clean, declutter or end up in the boys room (don't make me do that....it's not relaxing).

How does my father listen to this crap. It's blah, blah, blah. They never say anything of worth. No wonder I spent hours at the gym while unemployed. Is 1:50 pm too early for a glass of wine?

I don't think so.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home