Thursday, May 06, 2010

The next 24

6:30 am. Allowed husband to score sex.

The rest of the day was "eh". I will take that over yesterday any day of the week.

I'm still pissed off about work yesterday. I'm terrified of getting fired again. The mistake I made was stupid, but it was caught. If it weren't caught next week I could of always fixed it later.

Today I found where the bank made a $100 error on our payoff figure. Did I get a thanks? No. Did I mention that the controller before me stole money throught the payroll ($8,000+) and she also took the cash ($1,200) from a company vehicle sale? I discovered both thefts and did I get a thanks? NO. I get shit on because some guy tried to take 3 days bereavement pay instead of the 1 day he was allowed. I hadn't even processed the request.

Fuck.

So Meg has a new boyfriend. I'm not suppose to know, but she did some checking up on him and I know people. Seems this guy cheated on his wife while she was pregnant with their first child. They got separated and he moved in with his mistress. This happened a while ago. He and said mistress (slut) break-up, make-up and so forth. He was fired from a certain bank. (ok I can't give him shit there since I was fired in 2009) He told Meg he has been working at new bank for over a year. He has been working at the new bank for 3 months. Meg seems non-phased about his cheating on his wife in the past. Meg does not know about him lying about employment.

Meg had a cinco de mayo happy hour date with him last night. Meg's daughter had a softball game and a chorus concert. Meg's daughter didn't get to go to the concert. Meg's ex wouldn't waste his time doing something so mundane. It's all about him. It's all about Meg. Maybe ex took her to the softball game instead, I don't know. I will give him credit for taking his child to all the softball games. Meg has been to one game. She doesn't work-out on Friday nights so she could fit daughter into her schedule. (herself, working out and penis searching schedule that is)

I texted Meg today about how much funds we have left in Girl Scouts so I can take the troop camping next month. Meg doesn't bother replying to something so not associated with herself. I bet if I had a penis she would respond.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home