Monday, July 18, 2005

The weekend

All in all a not so good weekend. I went running on Saturday. Started out on my 5k test route, it started raining (which felt great) and then the thunder came. Well I didn't feel like getting struck that day (my luck I would have) so I turned around. I made myself insert 2 sprints into the final mile. No walking since I turned around. All in all I did 2.1 miles in about 20 minutes. By the time I got home and out of the shower it was sunny again. I hate this humid crappy weather. It did rain again an hour later.

Sunday we went to a birthday party and somehow I must of carbed out. (the Mikes hard lime probably didn't help) anyhow I came home and passed out. Ate crappy the rest of the night. My period must be coming or something. I weighed 146 on Saturday and 153 on Sunday night. What!!!!!! This morning I was 148+. It pisses me off that I have a few beers Saturday night and Sunday, some potato salad(1TBS) and cake (that was probably the carb overload) and I put on all this weight. Now I will work all week trying to get down to 146 again.

Today it's super humid and probably 96 outside (feels like 103 - or so says accuweather) I'm debating on running. Even walking is hard in this weather. I started painting our bedroom, so I might just work on that tonight and do the gym tomorrow, wed and thursday.

I'm just getting frustrated about how long this weight is taking to come off. Once I get to 140 I'm quitting smoking. I was hoping it would be after Labor Day, but the way it looks it might be January 2006. This is not my day. I need a better attitude tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home