Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Finally

I am sore. Not that sore, but still sore. I think it's more of running on frozen ground than the intesity of the run. Today I'm just doing a trail walk with the dog and taking my camera to get some nice scenic shots.

I had the worst nightmare last night. Explain this. I went back to work for the company that canned me. I told them I wanted no one to come into my office and/or talk to me ever. They needed me because no one was doing my job. Then I had to go to my Endocronologist appointment Thing is .... I walked there. I walked 10 miles there. Then I ran into the organic market which ....I don't know but something weird happened. They were selling icecream in big boxes and then someone chased us. I don't know who the us is. Someone got stabbbed (this stuff probably relates to me watching "24") and then I forget. The real nightmare is working at that company.

I feel dirty.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Go easy on the coffees.

10:53 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

LOl at tryathlete, I was gonna say go easy on the drugs!! LOL

3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home