Friday, May 14, 2010

wiped

I am wiped out. Everyday it's another ball game for one child or another. Mix in a little school activities (chorus & plays) and I usually arrive home around 8 pm every night. April and May have been hectic. Soon we will move into June and it will be swim team for 8 weeks. Thankfully meets are only 2 days a week, one being Saturday mornings.

My husband's company has been sold. He was going to be promoted to regional sales director. He will now be out of a job in the fall. He might have another job lined up though. Hopefully that will pan out.

Meg. Soooo.....she called me about an innane question on Sunday. We talked for a bit. Then she called me on Wednesday while I was driving to pick up child 2 from practice and going to my daughter's softball game. Left me a message (because I really don't like chatting on the phone while driving) It seems her ex has a client coming over on Thursday (a gun sale) and can I take their daughter to her softball game because Meg has.....well she can't do it. She never said why she couldn't take her daughter to the game. I said no. Gave a reason of (which was the truth) that T had a play at North Star, D had a t-ball game and Julia was going to the play with me. I wanted to give my pissed off reason that maybe seeing your daughter play softball two times during the season might be a better idea than working out every fucking day. But, reason one was the current reason as to why I couldn't do it. Later though my husband said he wanted Julia to go to the game and we would find a way to work this out. We did manage to find a way to be in three places at once, but her softball game ended up being cancelled. My bitch is ... ex could of cancelled the gun sale, posponed it, had it earlier, later whatever. But see it's all about him. Meg HAS to work out. No questions asked. Both are serious losers and this me-me attitude is going to bite both of them in the ass in a couple years. This will not be forgotton by her. Kids have amazing memories about these sort of things. Anyone with kids knows that. It's weird.

I will end this with:

It's Friday.
I do not have any type of game to attend tonight.
I do not have any type of school activity to attend tonight.
I have a bottle or two of Italian red wine waiting for me to arrive home and partake.
I have ingredients for smores.
I am happy.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home