Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Looking better

I got to exercise today. I feel so much better now. I weighed 149 this morning (that sucks) but I worked out my crappy behavior at the gym. I just did legs, stomach and some sprints. Was done in 1 hour, but I feel so much better. I pulled that left calf muscle again. (even after some stretching) I'm going to really stretch it out tonight so I can run tomorrow. I love exercising in the morning. First it gets it out of the way, and second I can still feel it with me 3 hours later. It's just amazing. My body feels so alive right now. I always eat so healthy after morning workouts. So far I've had: carrots, 3 glasses of water, bran buds w/skim, 1 hardboiled egg and a sliver of chocolate cake (i'm getting my period man....need that) I have an apple and yogurt, flax-bananna-peanut butter shake waiting for 3:00 pm.

My neighbor told me a 20 min routine to do on the elipitcal (sp) machine. I'm going to try it later this week. I need to get away from the sprint routine and mix things up. My stomach is still fucking huge. (like it would suddenly be flat in a matter of days) I'm obsessed with it. I have to take pics of it and post them here. It's unreal. I keep ranting about it, but I just don't get it....I eat dairy (which studies show slims the waist) I workout like crazy. My legs, hips have no fat on them, my arms are definately thinner and becoming cut, my boobs are not as full, went from a 38-36 on bust line also. Today at the gym I really noticed my face is so much slimmer. One person told me he noticed the weightloss in my face, but it really hit me this morning.

Another good thing happened today...i'm actuall psyching myself up for quitting smoking. A month ago I wouldn't of imagined quitting, but i'm starting to believe I can. I already have so home projects in mind to keep my mind off smoking. I've tried to quit before, but never made it 2 days w/out one. I need to research this whole thing more. Do I do the patch, gum, take a class? What works best? I have no idea. Well I'll keep thinking about it.