Wednesday, May 09, 2007

It's going to be a doozy

I have raging PMS.

I've put on gobs of water weight.

My boobs feel like weights.

I crave chocolate and salt.

Can I increase my Zoloft for control of PMS?

A 6 year old boy who I had over for a playdate asked "you're having a bad day aren't you.?" That's when you know it's bad.

I'm experiencing bad karma people everywhere. I counter with sarcastic good karma. Case in point......I was at ACMoor3 today. Lines were slow and long. A new cashier opened up. I took 10 steps to her line and 3 people beat me there. I went back to my line. I asked the woman orginally behind me if I could get back into place. She sarcastically said "I guess your going to" I put a foot in front of her. She would not move back so I could get my hip in. (I have boy hips btw) I stood there for say 20 seconds....I turn to her and say "you go ahead" (dripping in sweet gooey sarcasm) I place myself 5ft back of her. I don't want her negativity or black cloud personality around me. I know the guy that got behind me later didn't understand why I was so far back. I just stared into the woman's head. Finally she leaves. Get to cash register. Tell clerk "that lady has bad karma" Clerk laughs and agrees with me. Leave store and beat bitchy old lady out.

I'm also wondering why the "large" tank top I bought with Philly Eagles logo on it has shrunk to fit my 8 year pixie daughter. Whose idea of "large" was that?

Honestly small, insignificant problems that are nothing to what others are dealing with (Kansas, military families to name a couple) It's my monthly bitch post.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home