Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Never say never

I got sucked in last night. Since the chief himself was going to speak nothing was on tv. So I watched Ido1. Yes I said it was a stupid show and that I would never watch it, blah, blah, blah. I did channel surf during it, but was hooked on some guy named Sundance and somebody that looked alot like a young Fide1 Castr0. Neither looked like they could sing, but WOW. I'll probably check in to see if they are still in the running later on in the season.

I did get a run in yesterday. Outside too. (good thing b/c the walkers were on the high end treadmills) I ran an 8:50 pace for 3.7 miles. I was pushing it during a lot of the run. I just wanted to get the damn thing over with. Of course at the end I could of run for another 2 or so miles (if I hadn't done my 5k finish sprint practice....which is how I end all runs) I swear my heart rate is hitting 183 on the sprint.

6 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Will we see you on Sprint Idol?

9:52 AM  
Blogger m said...

hee, hee...too funny

6:23 AM  
Blogger neca said...

Glad you had a good run. I've never seen that show - doesn't sound like I'm missing much!

8:22 AM  
Blogger Caroline said...

They've been showing it here. I have never cringed so much as I did when that girl couldn't make it through even one line of Kiss. It's hard TV to watch, you have to be dedicated in order to make it through a whole show. It was tough but I made it.

:)

L x

3:16 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

My HR spikes like that too. What gives?

2:55 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

I find it a good work out, we are just getting the first couple of episodes here in New Zealand and I just lose it laughing at some of the auditions. I nearly cry for some of the genuine tryers who have no talent but desperately are trying their hearts out. Then there are people who sound like Chewbacca on acid and I just laugh so much that I MUST be burning calories.

1:53 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home