Monday, December 11, 2006

Fast and stuff

I'm getting faster. I did a quick run on Thursday and punched it out a little harder and ran an 8.45 pace. Though it was only for 3+ miles b/c I didn't have a lot of time. Another run Saturday morning (again not much time) that was 30 minutes. Later that night at a party I got compliments on my size and fast running from some of the older walkers in my neighborhood. Make my day! I also drank too much cheap wine (b/c they had tap beer which is a no-no) so I felt like crap yesterday and did not get another run in.

I must be known for wearing high heels. Before the party everyone said they had on their "m" shoes and had a hard time walking. I guess 3-4" heels are kinda high. Oh well, I've mastered that.

Other shit:

I'm having trouble staying asleep at night. I wake up between 1-3 a.m. thinking it's 5 am. I am wide awake too. I think I take my zoloft to late (2pm) I've switched my anxiety/depression meds to earlier and have set a timer on my watch to remind me. I keep forgetting to take them. Cold vampirish weather does that to me. I forget I'm depressed/anxious and all the rest.

David took a sharpie marker and drew all over our couch. He rocks. I guess I should of disciplined him so it doesn't happen again when I get my new leather couches, but I did nothing but whisper a thank you under my breath. My husband thinks we need a new roof more. I think we need new couches more than an over-under 12 guage shotgun that costs $800+ but that is HIS poker winnings. (no it's not, but the story is too long to explain) I'll just let him think I believe him. My sectional has blue sharpie all over it and is ripped down to the head rest and when you sit on it you sink. God knows how many stains are there. Leaking sippy cups, yogurt from david's face (you have to chase him to wipe it and he is fast!) and I'm sure there was a potty training incident there sometime.

My oldest son wants a real life train yard in our backyard. He has asked Santa and expects it Christmas morning.

My daughter had head lice. Yes again. This time I caught it very early. I'm sick of it. She's getting her hair cut after the final treatment. No more long hair.

Chow.

5 Comments:

Blogger Triteacher said...

Ha! I got to thank my nephew for our new leather couch... his mom thought he was potty-trained. Enjoy!

4:11 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

OMG -- for the first time in our lives we have nice new things -- carpet, house, furniture. Then I go and get knocked up. Man, who's stupid?

7:02 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are fast and LUCKY you getting new furniture! and walking in high heels! whee! :)

1:11 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

I bet that leather sofa can't come soon enough. :-)

Re head lice: Ack. Definitely time for a hair cut. Poor kid! But hair will grow back ....

7:10 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

3 to 4 inch heels?

I hope you get back to normal waking patterns. I hate the vampirish days too.

1:20 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home