Wednesday, November 01, 2006

Happy Halloween?

Argh....He wasn't a happy pirate.



I had to safety clip the outfit on b/c he kept tearing it off. Of course I was laughing the entire time he was throwing a fit. He's my third so I am allowed to do that. There is a cool pirate hat that goes with this outfit. Rather than induce another tantrum he did not have to wear it. BTW he was fine after 5 minutes of screaming.

I do have pics of my other two, but there are other children in those so I will not be posting. Trick or Treating was ..... well let's just say I downed two beers while doing it, stepped in the biggest pile of dog poo (looking at my shoe someone has a cow in their yard) and ended up with a wicked migraine after it was over. The oldest kids had a blast and have way to much candy. The littlest was more interested in pushing a stroller all over the road and into people grasses. He was obsessed with finding pools and puddles of water. He is really, really, really into smoke machines.

I ran 3+ miles before we went and carved two pumpkins. I rock.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Barring the hangover and poo, sounds like a great time was had by all!

Isn't Pirate cute!

7:47 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

TOO flippin' cute!!! Makes me almost want one!

9:22 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home