Friday, September 29, 2006

Bleck days

Ok first I think I mentioned this before. Blogger sucks. I can't save any posts as draft. What a pain in the ass.

TOM visited. It's different everytime. Usually it's extreme tiredness, crankyness, gassy, headace or migraine. This time it was insomnia, no headace, a day early. On day 2 I got my normal PMS signs. Yesterday was a 4 mile run day and I just couldn't do it. I felt like crap. I did go for a powerwalk pushing child #3 in the stroller. At least I got some sort of cardio going. If possible (highly doubtful) I will do a quick 3 tonight and 4 tomorrow. Right now I'll be lucky to get 3 cardio days in this week. Two of those were walks. I hate TOM.

I'm on top of other life stuff though. I ordered the kids halloween costumes. One online company was sold out of everything my kids wanted. WTH? Halloween is over a month away. My daughter is going to be a Monster Bride. Yeah I don't get it either. Her favorite color is green so go figure. Son #2 is going to be a police officer (because Darth Vadar and all his supplies would run me over $50) and my littlest is going to be a pirate. This all because he saw a Tom and Jerry cartoon (hate them) and there was a pirate in it. Ever since he walks around the house saying "argh I'ma piate" (we are working on adding those pesky constanants in his speech) Pictures to follow closer to holiday time.

I'm still looking into an October 5k. It has to be on a Saturday and I'm looking for one with a bar attached to it. Not just for the beer mind you, but they have the best food at those. Not like at last years Breast cancer one where the runners were lucky to get a bottle of water. That race caters more to the walkers than the runners. I think the 5k run was an afterthought.

Good weekend!

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Your more on top of it than me - I have no idea what my son wants to be for Halloween!

Have a good weekend!

1:38 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home