Tuesday, September 26, 2006

You look like shit and your son has issues

Ok. She didn't say I look like shit. It was more like "you look tired, are you feeling ok?" Which in girl term is "you look like shit" The kids were off from school, no shower, no make-up, my 2+ year old is done with naps day so yes I look like shit. Thank you very much. I wish I would of ran that morning, but I wasn't in the mental mode to do it and it would of been pointless.

The other day after my son's swimming class he went into the shower and the boy that has lessons with him told his mom "T has issues!" His mom went into cover up mode and started lecturing him on "worry about yourself" blah, blah, blah. Meanwhile I'm practically cracking up and made him repeat himself. Mom was about to drop dead of embarrassment. It seems that Miss Kay his teacher told my son that he had issues. She is right. I'm still laughing at it. Maybe some mom's would scream and get mad, but it's the truth. My neighbor said it best..."T is always looking for the angle either how to get out of doing something or getting something out of doing something." That has nothing to do with his "issues", but it describes him to a T.

I haven't been eating all that great. I think my one neighbor is trying to fatten me up. She makes the best damn desserts ever. I ate about 1 million calories of some cookie, cream cheese mixture this weekend. It doesn't help that I have PMS either. Maybe that's why I don't feel like running, walking, cooking or cleaning. Good excuse though. It looks like my earliest run won't take place until Thursday if I'm lucky.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Hahaha I would eat mud if you mixed cream cheese and cookies with it. I think PMS week we should all be able to say what we want, eat what we want and do what we want...oh yeah I guess I do that all ready...give it a try it is great!

9:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home