Saturday, September 23, 2006

Liar part two

I went bra shopping yesterday. Here's a little history of my boobs.

I didn't get my first period until I was 16. I was flat as a board until then. Through most of my life I was a big B or full C cup. After having three children (where I usually went up to an F cup) I was 25lbs heavier with a big huge D. Probably in reality a DD. So for the past 7 years I have been wearing those UGLY big girl bras. Never less than 3 hooks on the back. Usually an underwire which always works it way through to stab me mericissly in the boob or rib cage.

Howard Hughes designs the steel underwire push-up bra for sweater girl Jane Russell to wear in The Outlaw. Hughes, an airplane designer, adopts modern technologies to up-lift the contour of the bosom.

Yes thank you crazy intelligent wildly interesting man.

So now I have lost weight and can get into a C cup bra. I'm still wearing the ugly 3 hook thick straps bras. I do this because they hold everything up and I have somewhat managed to defy gravity. (I would still love a little lift, so they would be perky 25 year old boobs) But alas they are more like 32 year old boobs. Anyhow getting back to my story. I went bra shopping. For once in my life I would like to buy those pretty lacy bras in all sorts of wild colors. What a mistake. For all you small breasted girls out there the sizes on those one and two hook bras are wrong. I tried on a C.....my boobs were all over the place, I tried on a D....it fit like the skin on a sausage. I was so p'sd off that I bought a two hook, old school, Jane Russell C cup. I think we need to get the US government into bra sizing. Why the f not. They are into everything else. Well that is my rant for the week.

I went running this morning. Did some sprints after my 5k run. They about killed me, but are necessary to improve running times.

Ok gotta go b/c my 2 year old is filthy dirty (welfare child like) and he is all over my keyboard and desk. Time to be a .


good mommy2
.0.
.0.
..
.
+-

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Good God....if my girls don't disappear after the Lentil stops breastfeeding I'm going to die. Or see if anywhere does 2 for 1 breast reduction. Hate. Boobs. Lots.

10:42 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Bras are very important to this girl. My workout is based on my bra...for instance when they says hold it or bring it to chest level that could be at several different points on my body depending on which bra I am wearing....if I wear my old one chest level would be at my knees.

9:27 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home