Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Told you so

monday morning weigh-in 144lbs. I put on 4lbs this weekend.

tuesday morning weigh-in 143lbs. Feeling a tad bit better. I see why weight loss/gain is so damn frustrating. Here on Friday I weighed 140 lbs and over the weekend I went out to a party (didn't eat that much junk there) yes I consumed some beer, jello shots, crackers and some kind of cream cheese dip. Came home early. Sunday I had breakfast, then a tuna sub, real coke and some chips and cookies and I put on 4 pounds. Sure it could be water weight or whatever they are calling it these days. It does not make sense. What is it.....you need to comsume 3,500 extra calories to gain a pound? Does that mean I ate 14,000 extra calories this weekend. Let's say I only put on 2 lbs in 2 days ... that's 7,000 calories in the weekend. It does not compute. I'd hate to see what I would truly weigh if I didn't run.

Yesterday was gorgeous! I came home early and got a 3.4 mile slow run in. I did a hill run with 6 hills in it. Some long, some hard, some short and so on. With hill runs you work it and get that little break of going down a hill after you have climbed one. My last mile was almost as fast as my first mile out which was nice.

I would like to get another run in today before all the halloween activities start. Being a mom I have to get a new media card and batteries for the digital camera so who knows. I hope my littlest wears his costume tonight. For the neighborhood halloween party he refused and threw a temper tantrum when I put it on him. I got so fucking frustrated I threw the outfit onto the light fixture hanging in the dining room. Today he got mad when I made him take his pj's off and put levi's on him. My husband doesn't understand why I am stressed out. He is gone before any of the kids wake up and he gets home after we have all eaten dinner. I don't even think I can call it eating dinner. The littlest eats ketchup and apple sauce, runs away and touches everything. My other son sits there and complains it's not spaghetti o's and that he hates whatever I have cooked. My daughter eats her dinner very nicely. Then my husband comes home, reads the NY Times, takes an hour to eat what I shoveled in my mouth in 15 minutes. Then he takes the business section and announces to the house that he is going to the bathroom. He comes out 30 minutes later. 1st born son goes in an hour later and tells me it smells in there and to stay away. Nice.

Happy Halloween!

1 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Sounds like another McDonalds trip is due in the near future!

Happy Halloween! Wooooooo!

10:18 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home