Friday, November 03, 2006

Stuff

Teenager clothing is about $10 cheaper than women's clothing. So I bought teenager pants instead of women's pants. It's nice being built like a boy (no real hips or ass) so I can get cheaper clothing.

I'm starting to wear tighter clothing. I'm still debating about throwing away my "fat" clothes. It's like when I threw away my maternity clothes after #2. I get pregnant with #3. I'm scared if I donate my "fat" clothes I will gain 25lbs. I will donate the "mom jeans" I discovered in storage.

My daughter has had lice for 2 weeks. I thought she was scratching her head b/c of her infected ear piercings (she's allergic to gold) No it wasn't that. Then I thought she had dandruff, but no that was "nits". Then I saw the lice. Just one. I tried not to freak out and then told myself I didn't see it. Took her to the neighbor that "knows" and yep Lice. Did the first treatment. I'm not even saying how many bugs I found. The next morning I ran the comb in again and found 2 more live ones. This time I put the shit on her hair dry and instead of 10 min left it on for 40 while I ran. (I'm a very good multi-tasker) Needless to say her head is the cleanest head in our state right now. I straightened my hair this morning so I can get my head checked. Thank goodness we don't share hair products.

I spent my day doing loads and loads of wash in hot water.

Hunting season has started. Soon there will be dead ducks in my frig. I will still refuse to cook them.

I think I will run a 5k this weekend. I have a feeling no one is going to run/come with me. Not sure about the family pack b/c the kids have Sunday School.

Blogs. I read blogs all over the place. Half the blogs I read aren't listed on my favorites. Mainly I'm to busy doing other shit to put them there. This is what I don't get. Some of the blogs I read are so damn good, interesing and insightful. They have 2-4 comments. Then I see the blog that is so boring (and maybe mine falls into that category) and that blogger talks about .... lets say a one word sentence about crap and that person gets 25 comments. Now ok if that blogger is so boring, why am I there. I don't know. Maybe because I am interested on how boring they are. Another blog I've read forever and now I have no idea what they are saying. If it were a book I would jump to the last page and see wtf happened. Now I visit maybe 1 a month and see if there is any kind of conclusion. Alas I am lost like the TV show. Though I have to watch that show every week.

I discovered another migraine trigger. Pr0gr3sso t0mat0 bas1l s0up. I love that soup. I woke up this morning and the pain hit immediately. Took my pain pills and it was gone in less than 10 min. I've had that soup 2x this week and got two mirgraines within 8 hours of eating it. Well at least I know.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

I totally regret tossing my fat clothes. For some reason I thought I wouldn't get fat while pregnant. Boy, was I wrong.

4:17 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Teenager's clothes fit me, but I'm not sure about the styles.

Your blog isn't boring - I love reading it. It's funny!

2:47 AM  
Blogger jeanne said...

weird about the soup. yep, some good bloggers get no comments and others (especially the ones where you have no idea what they are talking about? and let's assume you dont' mean me. :) ) ? Who knows? Blogs are a crap shoot. And readers are fickle!
:)
Well done you on your race!

1:01 PM  
Blogger Rhea said...

I'm so glad I'm not the only one who wonders why some very well-written and interesting blogs get NADA traffic, and some snoozerama blogs get 80 comments for one post!

Not that I'm bitter, or anything ...

8:28 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home