Monday, December 18, 2006

Dear Diary

What should I write about?

My awesome twilight run where I rocked to Lynyrd Skynyrd's "Free Bird" while enjoying all the Christmas lights? (try it!)

That my husband got to go hunting 2 days in a row and on the third he disappeard to the mall (not to shop for me) for a couple hours. All the while I spent quality time with OUR children while he did his fun stuff and slept for a couple hours. That is until the end of day 2 of his sabbitical I said "i'm getting the hell out of here and running. GET UP!" That is where Skynyrd released me.

That I was stressed out as all hell by Sunday night and that day I only ate a donut and two home made cookies. When I bitched to him he asked whose fault is that? (ahhh, you've been gone god knows where all day and I've been catering to playdate children) Right back at you dick "I don't know, you tell me whose fault it is?" End of conversation b/c it wasn't my fucking fault!

That I wonder if my husband is always an asshole or is it only when I have PMS that he becomes one? I know I've written several times that he's great. I wonder why.

How about I tell you how I scrubbed my grout with a toothbrush, steamed, then scrubbed parts of my kitchen floor. It sparkled! Then I spilled half of my homemade wedding soup stock all over it. (just on the clean part, not the stuff I didn't get to yet) hmmm, mmm.

That I swore my daughter wasn't getting an Ipod for Christmas.

That I talked to all the neighborhood ladies at a party Saturday night and all the girls are getting Ipods/MP3 players for Christmas.

That I bought my daughter 1POD matchbox for Christmas 12 hours later.

My son wants a cell phone for xmas (he's 6). Probably to call the real life train yard he expects to show up in our backyard. I'm getting him a skateboard instead. In the end they will probably cost the same. (doctor visits and all)

That I wonder if all the neighborhood kids get a car someday for Christmas that I will have to buy her one too?

That I got extremely excited that I bought a new lampshade. I can't stop turning my lamp off. The kids and I kicked the other lampshade around like a soccer ball. Believe it or not it was a paneled lampshade. It's the simple things in life that make us laugh.

I get my new leather sofa set tomorrow. Hip Hip Hooray!!!!!!!!

I dropped my weight to 138lbs this morning. (I wasn't trying)

I don't know what to write about, but you get the gist of how things are going.

4 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Hooray for new furniture!
I'm picturing you and your family kicking about the lampshade. Hilarious!
Congrats on the weight loss. Please send me some magic cookies. My cookies just make me fat.

7:49 AM  
Blogger neca said...

Hooray for new furniture! Hope your husband gets better. ;-) Our son is also getting an iPod b/c a friend has one. Sigh.

11:39 AM  
Blogger Triteacher said...

Ha, yep I get the gist... Life. Way to go on the pounds; wish I could do that!

4:40 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Hey, at least you're down to 138!

1:50 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home