Thursday, January 11, 2007

Cheating

Yes today I cheated. Or stole, I'm not sure. I went to go stroller running with David this morning and he cried for 15 minutes straight. (he wanted to get our of the jogger) I was going to be a cardio-bitch and just keep going to get my 30 minutes in. But alas I didn't want any neighbors to think I'm a horrible, mean mom so I went home.

Today my oldest son had swimming lessons at my old gym. So instead of watching his lessons I jumped on one of my favorite treadmills and did speed interval training. The whole time (20 min) I was freaking out that someone would catch me on it. What would they do to me? What would be my excuse? I have no idea on either question. It did feel great to do sprints on the treadmill again. (it's the only thing I like doing on that dreaded machine) I just had to get a run in today (probably b/c pushing the jogger really didn't feel too much like torture) If I could of hit pavement today I think it would of been one of those awesome run days. Oh well.

On a good note...my littlest will be released from speech therapy when he is 3. He could actually be released now, but I asked that it continues until his birthday. His latest eval. puts him where he needs to be and above in other categories. This is fantastic b/c when he was first tested last year he was a rock bottom for everything except motor skills.

The other two are complaining. Gotta run!

5 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Hooray for David!

2:46 AM  
Blogger SRR said...

Way to be a multi-tasker. Your kids sound so damn sweet! :-)

3:58 AM  
Blogger neca said...

Have a great weekend!

8:09 AM  
Blogger jeanne said...

nice save on the run! and I mean really, what would they have done? the people that work at those gyms probably make minimum wage and could care less. (I have no idea, really.) Anyway, if you really feel bad, send 'em $1.

:)

1:27 PM  
Blogger i am Susan said...

Well at least you got your 20 minutes in. You got what you wanted to have done and in the mean time your child is becoming a better swimmer...sounds like a win-win situation to me

1:19 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home