Wednesday, September 05, 2007

I wish

I had a bike. Because this http://www.piranha-sports.com/services.asp?service=EFFDTMAPS looks like a cool tri to do.

The water is really rough. I know this because I've been to the hot, sunny island and my friends kayak near there. I think this would be a cool as shit race to do.

Maybe I should start small....like a sprint tri.

Maybe I should buy a bike.

Maybe I should win some cash to afford all the bike gizmos. (Of course I had all this stuff in my 20's when I was Ms. Biker chick)

Maybe I could find time to train with work, kids, school, swim team, dinner, cleaning.......

Maybe I will stick to running.

A girl can dream.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

What about a family sprint-tri relay? You could run, either T or J could swim, and hey! D could bike. Judging from the pic below, it might be quite a sight.

11:15 AM  
Blogger m said...

you crack me up! Kinda like David's crack.

12:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home