Thursday, August 30, 2007

2 degrees of separation

I knew this day would happen. I'm not sure if I will keep posting.

A friend and neighbor sent over a link for a funny blog. I recognized the link. I've never been to this blog, but I've seen the name. I clicked over and checked out her links and a link I have is on her blog. It would be very easy for my neighbor to find me. Now, no big deal since I don't gossip to much on this blog.....but it's a little to close for me. I'm keeping my space open. I will "draft" many of my posts, including this one.

Hope to be back later.

p.s. Ran today.

4 Comments:

Blogger Curro Ergo Sum said...

JK has the same fear. Although nice to blog in anonynimity, it is a small world, and it is just a matter of time until people find your blog. I say to hell with them. Speak your mind, but just don't say anything online that you wouldn't to their face. Keep blogging.

7:15 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I keep worrying about my family finding it. Then I am in deep doodoo. Of course, since they don't talk to me, I won't know :)

10:49 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

2 degrees of separation is a little too close for me. But I suppose we're all only separated by one or two degrees in the online world. I once had a student tell me she'd discovered my Geocities webpage. I feigned ignorance (what was she doing stalking me online anyway?), but the moment conversation ended so did my Geocities webpage.

I hope you won't have to stop blogging or PC-up your posts - they're too interesting and funny the way they are. Guest-post on mine?

Hope you have had a good summer and everyone in the family is well.

11:09 PM  
Blogger neca said...

I hope you don't stop blogging, but I do understand. I'd rather people who know me not read my blog...

7:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home