Sunday, September 30, 2007

You know it's bad when you have to wear a girdle to help your sore side-stitch muscle pain. I'm still struggling with walking and getting up. Breathing (exhaling) is no bowl of cherries either.

Through google and many searches I decided that it was from running down hill and from my left foot plant. Some bad breathing might also be involved. Since the pain is localized only on the left side this can be the only reasoning.

I was wore my girdle and jeans to the supermarket with some heels. Thought I looked pretty hot. Feeling skinny and all. I passed a mirror in the supermarket. My shirt had rolled up and my pants had slid down. Black top, white-MOM-girlde then jeans. Oh yeah I was soooo not hot. No wonder all the weird stares.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home