Monday, September 17, 2007

summary



Since blogger saves your posts automatically....well there is no post b/c I erased the funny Costco story. So I will summarize.

Ran that hill route up there.

Witnessed a real bitchy woman in Costco.

Did you know a 4-5 year old can be still called "your baby" and use a sippy cup. (no? me neither) Part of Costco story.

I am sick. Chills, fever, achy......

My husband has a work dinner tonight.

I am sick and just want to lay in bed. Instead I have to do mom and dad duties. (btw my husband rocks.....he cooked every dinner this weekend and took the kids on a 2 hour hike!!) Warning: he could suck in a couple of weeks. Hormones. Poor guy.

I need new running shoes, b/c I can feel pavement.




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home