Friday, September 14, 2007

I need to move.



Because I need weather like this at all times. Yesterday on my run I decided that I might have to join a gym this spring. Or start swimming laps at the summer pool we belong to. When I was swimming laps at the gym 2 years ago I got my runner's high a lot quicker. Then again I gained 5lbs in a less than a month b/c swimming makes you think you haven't eaten in your entire life. Either way I need to find another summer exercise plan. It's either swimming or....well there isn't much else. Unless I want to do Pilates or Yoga....and I'm not that type of girl.

(ehhh, the sun might be toooo bright in the right-hand corner....this is New Zealand btw....I would move there in an instant.)

1 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

I miss swimming. You could move here and we could swim together.

7:32 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home