Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Fat, Corrupted, Green and Runs

Fat:

Did you know that I am fat? I actually thought I looked pretty good. But, alas I am a fat pig. I'm always stalking tmz, dlisted etc. They posted B.Spears performance at the VMA's. (what a mess) anyhow all the sites talked about how fat she was. Now she is 20- (?) years younger than me, but seriously I didn't think she was/is fat. Sure, she should of worn something other than a bikini on stage, but if that is fat....what is thin? 5'5" and 90 lbs? Should I be striving to look like Nicole Richie before being pregnant? Maybe the Olsen twins? I think we have a warped sense of what is healthy in this country. I think Ms. Spears body looked healthy. (Her mind is a mess and she needs to cover up that "cooter" while exiting a car)

Still I am fat. (according to USA standards)

Corrupted:

Fucking IPOD! Fucking IPOD. Fuck you. What the Fuck? I haven't loaded my Ipod in months. I was about sick of hearing Emimen and the same old other songs I have on there. So I created a new playlist and when I tried to upload it tells me my IPOD is corrupted. WHAT?!!! How the hell is it corrupted? Give me a break MR. Jobs. I think the stupid thing is corrupted b/c my battery is still working 2 years after I bought it. So what is a girl to do? You know what I have to do. BUY another &^%%$#^&*((&^%^&*##@@*( Ipod. Well you know what? My daughter's ipod is not corrupted. So HA. I'm using hers. She's going to have to get used to a small rap song thrown in there once in awhile. Screw you Mr. Jobs.

Green:

I'm on my second compost bin. Well will be when I buy it. My first one is hot, hot, hot. I had to move it and the stuff in there is heating up. Along with the worms, grubs, maggots(?) I dont' know what. But it is working. Can't wait to use it next year.

Runs:

The humidity broke yesterday. Is fall in the air? Probably not. Running is a lot better though. I ran last night, took in a hill, did one (1) sprint and felt damn good. I still need to drop 5 for the runs to feel easier, but all in all I'm looking forward to cold runs. I can't wait for winter. Can. Not. Wait!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey--I'd accept looking like Nicole Ritchie WHILE pregnant, at this point.

12:59 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home