Sunday, September 23, 2007

Weekend in review

Wearing birkenstocks all weekend does wonders for your feet.

I have not run all weekend.

Did I forget to mention that I got loaded on vodka a couple of weeks ago? Damn girls night out! Well I wasn't the only one. Well the only one who had to lay down in the car on the ride home.

I swore off vodka.

Discovered banana rum with crystal light. Yum.

My children are into making mud pies.

My bathroom is covered in mud.

No more bitching about my dog.

My neighbors jack russell ate a squirell, and puked it up. Her other jack russell cleaned up the first puked animal. Place was spotless. Her dogs also ate a bull frog. This is why I don't like small dogs. My dog doesn't eat animals. My dog met it's first cat at the other day. Did not eat it, bark at it, nothing. Was just curious. I'll take the loss of underwear over dead rats with fluffy tails in my laundry room anyday.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am so with you on the little dog issue. They are so much more demanding than our big old lab. We have a cat, and Oliver and Biscuit (our dog) are the best of friends. Our lab just can't be bothered to get worked up over anything. But, I think I told you before--he is all about eating underwear.

12:18 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Dog looks for something to munch on.

Three year old naked kid: "I left one under the sofa for you."

Dog: "Under where?"

7:07 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Loved this post! It made me laugh :)

6:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home