Wednesday, September 19, 2007

it might be time

for you to buy new sneakers when you three year old climbs over you to play cuddle bugs, hits your shin with his sneaker and the pain shoots right up to your brain stem .

On a side note: When I buy new sneakers I'm going to dress the running part. I always go into this store dressed in heels & jeans. They are nice, but I think they believe I'm a fake runner. Let's see what happens when I go in dressed "the part". I'm weird I know. I don't shop at foot locker or those big stores either. The people that work there are a waste of space.

My husband is sick now. I did mom and dad duties again last night. He tried, but was in bed by 6:30. I'm such a good wife and mom. (pat, pat)

4 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Hope he is feeling better soon!

7:24 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

It must have been the work dinner.

Wear your running shoes to the shop - in fact, what the heck, why not just run to the shop. Then every sense of store assistant is going to be assaulted with the messsage that yes, thou art a runner. Then they'll hope the next time you visit, it's in jeans and heels.

10:33 AM  
Blogger m said...

ha ha! Thou art so funny

12:17 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes -- I think they are always assessing whether you are a "serious" runner. I always try to show them how knowledgable I am about these things. So, I'm wierd, too.

9:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home