Friday, September 21, 2007

Shoe be do

Guess which shoes I will be wearing all weekend?


If you guessed the German orthodics you would be correct. Yes, yes they are so 1986, but one must forgo fashion to repair ones feet.

Obviously I am not a shoe fanista. Well I heart shoes, but I really don't have a lot of cute ones. (i do have more than what is pictured, b/c I'm a girl) I would love to have this selection, but my closet is too small, and I have a dog that likes to eat shoes. I can't change the closet b/c I didn't marry a super handyman. I can't change the dog, b/c she is too damn gorgeous, and a little version of her would scare me and leave me jumping on furniture which I would puncture with my heels.

I'm a jewelry fanista. This morning I had to change my outfit b/c of the earrings I was wearing. See the earrings went with the venitian glass necklace I wanted to wear. It didn't look right with the so very casual white top I had on. So I had to find a blue more fancy-casual top. Which also goes with the German orthodics I am wearing.

On a final note. Regarding the above mentioned creature. (below)
I just sent an email to my daughter's teacher to ask if she could resend a paper home. Reason: the dog ate it this morning. I guess there was no toddler underwear or socks to be found.


I am buying this sign too.

1 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Pretty soon that dog will be eating and sh***ing out that sign too.

8:41 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home