Wednesday, October 31, 2007

November 1st

is the day I get my ass in gear. I start running, going to the gym and eating better foods. Basically cut out the cookies. Everything else is fine. It shouldn't be to hard or much of a change in my diet.

I haven't really put on any weight (well the summer 5-10lbs) I've just lost my muscle. I feel quite flabby. I'm not looking forward to the first run in weeks. I just have to get it out of the way and things will fall into place.

My leg is much better. He gave me prescription strength alleve. I can now bend my leg and honestly I could of run yesterday, but thought it better to let the leg heal completely before working it. The bruise on my other leg is horrendous. Totally discusting.

Halloween is tonight. I seem to be throwing a party before the festivities begin. In less than 12 hours I will have a very happy witch, grim reaper (crack me up!) and power ranger. I "heart" halloween!

2 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Lemme guess, you're the power ranger?

7:32 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I'm also awaiting my first run in weeks. Glad the leg's better.

Happy Halloween!

10:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home