Monday, October 22, 2007

typical

Of course.

Of course I watched HGTV's "25 Decorating disasters" last night.

Of course 2 of my rooms were decorating disasters.

Of course I haven't taken a shower in 48 hours.

Of course I didn't put a bra on b/c I had some sweat equity to put in today.

Of course I got my two rooms in order.

Of course summer is still here (why wouldn't it be?)

Of course my summer clothes are packed away.

Of course the first thing I grabbed is a jean skirt 2 sizes to big.

Of course I went to the supermarket in ratty jean skirt, no bra and "sweat equity" XC race shirt.

Of course I have no make-up on and my hair in a ponytail. (flyaway frizzy curly hair of course)

Of course I run into old boyfriend.

Of course I didn't realize it was old boyfriend until I was practically on top of his cart.

Of course I slinked throughout the rest of my shopping running and hiding.

Of course I got the new checker.

Of course she wasn't to bright.

Of course I went to the store in my tiny cheap car. Not my big SUV that screams I'm a suburban mom who rides her truck on the beach on weekends and I'm cool.

Of course he saw all of this in his Audi.

Of course I can laugh this off because

It's typical.

5 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

sounds like any normal day to me love!!

I have that flyaway curly hair and I right now have it in a ponytail with bits flying everywhere and I look like a bag of arseholes. But I'm cool.

9:04 PM  
Blogger neca said...

Okay, inquiring minds MUST know - what were the 2 decorating disasters???

12:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh Mary...I'll think of you tomorrow when I get to give a presentation in front of the WIFE of one of my ex-boyfriends. He cheated on me with her and then they ended up married. Also typical.

2:26 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I'm kinda expecting a "dog ate new loo roll, poo stretched for miles" listing.

12:35 AM  
Blogger m said...

The decorating disasters. Ok one was too much or to big furniture in a room. I actually had a love seat skewed in a corner b/c that is the only way it would fit. Moved furniture from den to living room.

The other was easy...to many pictures on surfaces. The piano had about 15 pictures on it. Yes the piano that no one knows how to play. The piano that I am giving away when my MIL passes. That piano.

6:55 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home