Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Broke down

and I'm joining the Y. I might as well. Julia is joined up at $17.5o per month. I'm signing David up at $17.50 so I will have to do T as well which comes to 52.50. So wth...another $27.50 and I can do whatever I need to do there. I'm thinking yoga and maybe some laps. Hubman can also go. Not that he will...he is so not the health club, play basketball type of guy. Not that he isn't in fantastic shape (he is) it's just not his thing. Playing baseball, football and tackling the kids, dog that's his thing. (and sitting in a hunting blind...but that's not really activity is it?)

I also broke down and let my neighbor adjust my back. On one condition though. Do NOT touch my neck, don't turn my neck, touch the area near my neck. Stay away from my neck. That whole neck crack thing freaks me out. He was set up in the basement, told me to relax (we needed to wait for me to relax) and somehow he did something with two hands on my back and I swear I heard 6 cracks on one side. My friend was watching (cause she knows chriropractory scares the crap out of me) and I understand that I shot one leg out and said that was GREAT. He did the other side, same cracks and I felt awesome. Now I need my lower back done.

On a side note: I think if I spanked my son in the grocery store this morning the employees would of given me a standing ovation. I was getting "those" looks people give you when your child is in the middle of a tantrum. Long story short he was a mess, I was a mess (it wasn't even 9 am) I had to carry him at times, other times I left him yelling in the aisle. At one point I had to wrestle his legs from kicking my shins while carrying him, my big ass purse and the snacks I purchased for his class. Yes this is the same store they shut down and called a Code Adam on him.

Yep. Happy times folks, happy times.

Then on the way to school (3 minutes later) he is all chatty with me like nothing ever happened. Mommy this, mommy that. Huh? Yes I am joining the Y. I hope the have a boxing class.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I really don't miss those days with my sons. I feel for you :)

7:35 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Boxing class. Ha!

1:15 AM  
Blogger Jules said...

Too funny!!!

My two and a half year old demon performed a similar act when we left Plunket yesterday. I looked like I had no control. Difference between there and here? If I had spanked her no one would have applauded, I would have the cops rung and put in jail as it is now illegal to discipline your children in this country. I am not kidding, it is illegal to slap their hand if they touch plugs and it is apparently illegal to put them in their rooms if they don't want to as that is restraint. FFS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2:26 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home