Wednesday, October 03, 2007

bitch

My monthly bitch post.

The situation with my son has sorta been resolved. I will find out more on Thursday at a parent teacher meeting that had been scheduled before we discovered about the queen bees.

My period is about 6 days late. I'm not pregnant since my husband took care of his male junk. I've done all that I can do to bring it on. Wear my pretty panties, light colored pants, nice sheets.....nothing is working. Hence the bitch post.

I've decided that summer will end sometime in the month of December. Today the temp is 70 (9am) with 90% humidity. The next 7 days it will be 85 or so. It is OCTOBER. I live North of the Mason Dixon line. I refuse to bring my summer clothes back out. Instead I will "up" the anxiety meds. Maybe that is why I'm late. I'm stressed over the weather. Our community is going to have to rethink closing the pools down in September. Seriously. We could go swimming this weekend.

I have not run since Saturday. I did get a power walk in Monday night. My leg is feeling better and I will either get another run in on Friday or sometime this weekend. Obviously it will have to be an early morning run since it is still summer here.

I've been informed that we desperately need a new roof. That will cost anywhere from $10k to $15k. Nice.

My home is super organized though. That actually brings my stress level down dramatically. I know where everything is. You want tape? I got it. You want glue? It's with the tape. You want a stapler? I know where it is. Scissors....they are all right here! Paper, what ever you want I know where it is. No more searching and pulling my hair out. I rule....and I know where the ruler is too!

3 Comments:

Blogger jbmmommy said...

I wish I knew where anything was in my house. I guess getting ready to move leads to disorganization, at least I start with a clean slate at the end of the month.

Glad your son's situation is resolved.

Summer's still here, too, it's hazy and humid today- yuck. Hope you're not waiting too much longer, for fall or your period.

7:02 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh! I hope all is really well with your son. And if it isn't, PMS is a FABULOUS support for confronting apathetic members of any school faculty. Don't you sometimes wish you homeschooled? I do. Except for the whole having my children in my company 24/7 thing that it would require.

4:38 PM  
Blogger Jules said...

Well, good on you for organising everything.

What did I get up to at the weekend?

Just got married - that's what beeyoatch!!

2:05 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home