Sunday, October 21, 2007

Whine

about wine.

I know I shouldn't drink wine to excess. I learned my lesson 10 years ago.

I seemend to have forgotton that lesson Friday night.

4 girls, 6 bottles of whites and reds consumed.

I was told I couldn't sneak out. They would stop me if I did. (my signature move)

I tried to hide and snooze in the living room.

They found me.

I heard we danced.

I never met the porcelain goddess that night. Instead I met the bathroom floor. Problem is I didn't know where my friend kept the cleaning supplies. I used toilet paper. I left it there.

I understand that it looked like a crime scene.

The next morning I walked up to her house.

I had forgotton that my other friend and I threw her husband's shoes out the window in our drunken stupor the night before. Could not stop laughing. Why? It had poured that night, there was a cricket in one shoe and a slug in the other. (short version - her (soon to be ex)husband is an asshole)

I don't think 3 girls in my neighborhood will drink wine for a very long time.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jules said...

It's been a while - but I'm hearing ya!!

2:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

good for you Mary...hope you had a blast ; )

3:41 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home