Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My home pc is still infected. Everyday there is a new "trojan" attacking it.

My SUV water tank or something like that is busted. Just in time to squeeze $350 out of my Christmas budget.

I think my thyroid is attacking me. I'm lucky if I can stay up past 9:30 on most nights. My hair is absolutely radiant in it's brittleness. Still awaiting blood work results. In the meantime I'm doubling up on my meds starting today.

Running. Ahh running. Not so much. Like the rest of the population I'm fighting a cold. The days I feel better it is raining. Of course.

I have found a new appreciation for the ellliptical machine. Monday I kicked ass on it. Serious hill inclines and flat sprints. Tuesday I spent the day feeling new muscles being toned. I think I might have to hit it again tonight. Swimming is making me realize I actually do have arm muscles. Also makes me realize that I can pack away a LOT of food after a session.

Christmas. My daughter wants an American Girl doll. This is the child that will play with Barbie for all of 10 minutes and be bored. Did I mention the doll is $100. On top of that she wants the 70's doll. What history is with that doll? I was a 70's child. We wore really bad polyester clothing. Let's see last year she wanted an ipod and this year a doll. Something is quite backwards. I'm totally excited that she wants all of the books written by Roald Dahl. How cool is that?

My son...trains, trains, trains.

My other son. Trucks, cars, and action men. Seems to really like those little plastic army men. Hello dollar store!

My husband. Hope you liked the new car part.

Me. I do like the new car part.

The greatest gift we are getting (other than our wonderful family) My father bought the family a wii. Well I had to order it. Of course when it gets here I'm opening it up and hooking it up and playing with it while the kids are in bed. (then hiding it)

Because I'm the mom I can do things like that.

6 Comments:

Blogger Jennifer P said...

Yeah! You're back! Feel better soon.

8:17 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

A friend for your retriever.

http://www.metro.co.uk/weird/article.html?in_article_id=77131&in_page_id=2

11:28 AM  
Blogger m said...

They would get along great. I could see the fights over laundry day right now!

I think Brandy has eaten Bob the Builder pants (along with Star Wars, Spider-man and Sponge Bob) My bathing suit must not of tasted good b/c she left 3/4 of that on the floor. The woodwork...she's still working on that.

12:36 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Actually, your dog and your youngest must get along fine. One seems to like underpants - the other doesn't seem to. (At least, that's the impression I got from the naked bum photo.)

1:39 PM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

I don't mean to spam you with comments, but each time I've typed something, I realise I've left something out - (belated) Happy Birthday!

(OK, that's it now.)

1:46 PM  
Blogger m said...

Thanks!

This is the most comments I've gotton in a long time.

I'm so popular.

4:54 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home