Friday, November 16, 2007

This chick is pissing me off! She is the weight I was and am now not. She has a baby and is working out like a mad woman. I'm so impressed. Go Jen. But I must add....I have a pedicure and she doesn't. Too bad that doesn't account for the 3 lbs I put on this week.

I royally pissed off some woman on the way to work this morning. I don't know why she thought she could pass me as we merged into the lane together. She was all up in my tailgate and shoving that middle finger at me. I just waved and said to myself "calm the F down" Then I'm thinking; does she have 3 children and one is a David, has she not taken her anxiety meds for two days like me, has she put on 3 lbs in one week, has she eaten every pretzel, pie piece, cookie she can find? Because I have and I am content. See what cold weather does for me? I'm just so damn happy.

Regarding the workouts. Tues - Thursday was craptacular weather around here. I have not run. I did get a walk in with the super-pup but I don't consider that exercise. I guess I could of gotton my ever widening ass off to the gym (b/c I sweat like nuts there) but I was to lazy to pack David into the car. Lame excuse I know. Today is the perfect run day, but I have to volunteer at school. Hopefully when I get home I push one of those super-fast quick runs like a certain athlete on the other side of the pond.

Well it's off to be Mom of the Year for child #2. The child who informed me that since they don't have recess in 10th grade he is quitting school and the law won't find him b/c he is going to hide.

I raise them well don't you think.

3 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

"Craptacular" is such a great word. I'll have to steal it off you from time to time.

I walk 2-2.5 miles in bits each day. I'd like to think it counts in some way, like as an excuse to put off a run.

Why don't they have recess in school? Poor thing.

10:07 AM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

I was wondering who that awful chick was and it's me! Shit, sorry about that. And I'm not working out like a mad woman -- twice a week, three if I'm lucky.
I know it's easier said than done but take advantage of the cooler weather and get outside.

7:12 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

If the weather is truly too bad to run, I do find myself inventing words for how cranky I am. But, "Craptacular" is better than anything I've ever done.

7:39 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home