Sunday, November 04, 2007

Why, What, etc in pictures


Why: Are there shot-gun shell casing in my Betty Crock3r icing? Why when I left it on the counter did my 3 year old come in the kitchen and say "HEY!" and put it back in the frig?

What: In God's name did my parents think when they purchased this picture? Seriously? Now it looks like this. playroom

I bought an AKC approved toy for my dog. Which I thought meant she couldn't destroy it. Well ha, ha, ha. I'm not taking a picture of her bowel movement. Let's just say her poo is encased in a sort of fabric material. Here is what is left of the ball portion of the toy:
Suckage: Decided to swim after 40 minutes of sprints on the treadmill. Saw old guy in lane. Decided that he swims way to slow. Got in lane next to him. I suck. I'm as slow as him. BUT he did do flip-turns, one lap of butterfly and when he got out of the pool I was impressed with his physique. More practice and I'll kick his ass.

My new favorite football team. (because I "heart" a man in uniform. Let's face it Army doesn't have a nice uniform.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um. So why ARE there shot gun shells in your frosting? This is really upsetting me. You know how I feel about frosting. This is downright profane. I mean, who does this to frosting?

5:06 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home