Saturday, November 03, 2007

schedule

Friday: Trail run.

More like a trabahortain run. (trail, bark park, horse park, mountain bike, trail run) Make sense? I followed the xc pole directions

One method, used in the US, is to attach to poles colored flags which communicate direction. A red flag means left, a blue flag means straight, and a yellow flag means right. Flags must be passed on the opposite side of the direction to which the runner is turning, with the exception that blue may be passed on either side.

and managed to end up in the dog park, then somehow got to the horse training- jump park, found a mountain bike trail then ended back up in xc land. All in 20 minutes. (with 2 short walks) I'm that fast! (or slow) Though the run was quite enjoyable.

Today I was late for J's swimming. I couldn't do a 5k run outside (hilly) so I did the elliptical. Was completley, positively bored in 10 minutes. Did manual sprints on the treadmill (yeah that's fun pushing the increase/decrease button every minute) did that for 15 min. Though, I must admit it's a LOT easier to do sprints on the dreadmill than outside.

I think the gym maybe for swimming and kickboxing. My neighbor says that class "rocks" and I will be dripping in sweat. I'm game for that.

Now my question is: (totally off topic) Do you think 4 years old is a little to young to know ALL about sex. How babies are made, that daddy sticks his "rocket" in mommy etc and the biology of eggs, sperm etc?. All that with the exception of orgasm. I think I'm far from prude, but right now babies come from God in this house. Maybe in 5th grade the facts of life will be presented.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Tough call. Some will probably say that "Sally has known all about sex since she dropped from the womb" but in my house, babies came from God for quite a long time....Laura was "informed" in general in first grade...but only because some weirdo classmate got to her first and we had to clear things up. She forgot it all anyway, until this year. Grade 5. Righto.

5:37 PM  
Blogger Jennifer P said...

Orgasm? Is that the thing you make with paper? I've heard of them but never seen one. It's like unicorns.

7:37 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home