Thursday, November 08, 2007

Weird

I forgot to post this.

My office mates think I'm a weird freak.

I come out of the bathroom in my running clothes. Since it was 50+ degrees outside that means, shorts, and a wicky top( s) on. My coworker is dressed in jeans, ugg boots and has a thick hoodie on.(we are inside the office)

She says "your not running in that!? It's freezing out!"

"It's above 50 this is what I wear. When it's in the low 40's I'll put pants on."

"You are nuts."

Only a full season runner understands why you see us running in shorts and gloves on. I never got it until I started running. Needless to say I was soaked in sweat after the trail run. My legs weren't even red from the wind.

Non runners....they are weird.

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I hear you..people look at me like a freak when I am wearing shorts and a short sleeved short to run in..and its 35-40...I wear pants only to avoid windburn not cause I am cold

5:29 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home