Thursday, November 29, 2007

Ponderings of the day

I was a very late bloomer.

I got my period when I was 16.

I was flat as a board and built like a boy until then.

I didn't seriously date anyone until after college. Sure I had boyfriends and such, but never "in love" my life revolves around you type thing.

I lost my virginity when I was 21. Catholic guilt works wonders. I only did it to see what I was missing. With that experience I would say "not much"

I got married when I was 31.

I had my children when I was 33, 34 and 38.

I just recently figured how to put eyeshadow on without looking like a clown.

My friends are starting to get and talk the botox game. Honestly I don't think I need it yet.

If I did get botox I would botox my knees. Can you do that? Sometimes they look like "old lady" knees to me. I want the knees of a 20 year old.

My father just called me. The mechanic told him he thinks it's my fault the engine light came on his car (that I borrowed). I like(d) this mechanic. Is he serious? I'm still getting him a case of beer for Christmas b/c he only charged my father $10 for looking at it and fixing his broken brake light. That cracks me up.

My fault. Ha. Please.

3 Comments:

Blogger Emily said...

My "old-lady" area is a little higher...

http://wheelsonthebus.wordpress.com

8:26 AM  
Blogger tryathlete said...

Possibly a good use for Botox?

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main.jhtml?xml=/news/2007/11/20/nbotox120.xml

If it had been News of the World, I might have gone "Hmm...". They always seem to print some sensational "I slept with my neighbor's laptop and gave birth to an antivirus" headline.

9:32 AM  
Blogger Angela said...

Ha! Your knees! My neck, baby.

4:46 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home