Thursday, June 12, 2008

regression

I was complaining about that today. My littlest had regressed on Tuesday's swim progress. He would barely jump off the diving board and was whiny about the whole thing. He was grabbing on the wall and wouldn't jump in the pool without a noodle.

Let's just say he was swimming freestyle three (3) hours later. Yeah, I said freestyle.

My daughter kicked ass on butterfly at time trials. I was like "who is this kid?" Usually it's not pretty to watch. She came in 2nd for the 9 year olds.

Son #2 is me. "Did I win?, did I win?" "I didn't come in last did I?" No he didn't come in last. If he did I wasn't telling him. I'm sticking with that story.

1 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

Just don't teach him the backstroke - he can see if he's last!

2:57 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home