Friday, June 06, 2008

Since I last posted:

I've had PMS for an entire week.

My boobs are about to explode.

Will not discuss what I have done vs. what my husband has done for party preparation.

Realized that I forgot to RSVP for a high school graduation. Though I did tell their sister (cousin) I couldn't make it. Not sure why they invited me. I only see them at funerals. Maybe that's why.

Realized I'm not an idiot regarding HDTV surround sound hookup. Had a "master" come and after 45 min he managed to do something or other and we have sound.

Power walked and ran.

Ran on what felt like 2' x 4' wood legs. (might need new sneakers)

A swim team mom saw me run and wants to run with me. (I must of looked better than I felt)

Will run with her 2x a week during swim team practice. (great hills)

My youngest is fish. A fish that can't really swim yet. He loves the water. I had to stop him (run/sprint) from going off the high dive the other day. No fear.
Hope to post pre-party pictures tomorrow.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

That's exactly how you know you need new sneakers.

2:32 PM  
Blogger momo said...

can't wait to see the pics! ;-)

9:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home