Saturday, October 18, 2008

The update

The new job rocks. Very busy.

My thyroid medication was increased 75%. I feel GREAT!

It's fall!

Haven't worked out much lately. I've finally gotton into the groove of working full-time, doing wash, swim team, swim lessons, grocery shopping and keeping the house in some sort of order. Now it's time to work on "me" time.

Well it will be me time when my husband quits helping out at his brother's restaurant Wednesday thru Saturday. Basically I'm a single mother. The only reason he doesn't go in there Tuesday nights is because I work my part-time job that night. I think I'm putting my foot down today and telling him they need to get a nephew to work. You know those unmarried nephews that don't have children. Yeah them.

Kids are awesome. Julia and Tommy look great swimming. Julia cried because she came in last (a lot) at a swim meet yesterday. I've tried to explain that she was swimming against the Gold A team girls. The kids were at least a foot taller than her. She was still upset. Heck one of the girls she was swimming against is practically an olympic hopeful. (Seriously!) The child owns most of the 10u records at the Y. Tommy hates swimming before he goes. Loves it during and after. David has jumped up a swim class. He still.... is usually on my last nerve daily. He's in love with "Tom and Jerry" cartoons. Which is why I have to end now. You know, put the DVR on and all that.



I'm reading blogs, not much for commenting lately.

1 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Glad you are liking the new job! Getting a new routine takes a while - keep reading and post when you can!

6:15 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home