Wednesday, September 10, 2008

the daily

My legs hurt from that run on Monday. (yes it's Wednesday) Which can only mean that I need new sneakers. Thing is we owe dental bills, credit card bills, heating bills, cable bills.........I can't justify $100 sneakers at this point. Though I might just break down and buy them at this point because at this rate I'm going to damage my legs. Then I'll be paying $100 in co-pays to get them fixed.

I have a job interview.

I passed the phone interview. I have to buy a suit. I have to buy nylons and pumps (really can't wear my "fuck me" pumps) I hate nylons. I hate pumps. I really hate suits. I might borrow one because I'll never, ever wear it again. (it's business casual at this company) I NEED this job on so many levels. If I get the job I have to wear make-up and really do something about my hair. (like spend 15 minutes on it in the morning)

Not sure where exercising fits into full-time work. Monday nights and Saturday mornings I guess.

I'll cross that bridge when I get there.

2 Comments:

Blogger neca said...

Good luck with the interview. And yeah, it is tough to fit in exercising IMO!

7:26 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good luck!

My husband gets up at 5 to work out before work.

5:23 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home