Wednesday, August 27, 2008

I had a post all typed out about how I know "that Joe." Yeah the Joe who is going to speak tonight. Then I thought "who cares that I know Joe" or "what I think about Joe". I just like Joe. My husband likes Joe, (not his politics though, just as a person) and thinks they made a big mistake putting Joe on the ticket. My husband can be a real idiot at times.

I wish we did the church thing in August (we are Sept-June church goers) I'm all about men in dark suits, sunglasses and ear pieces in Church. Something exciting for a change. (yes we need a new priest) I'm so bored that I'm first to volunteer to take "Damien" from the Omen (aka David) out of church to play in the graveyard. All. Over. It. Though he's starting to not be Damien anymore. I guess no more graveyard playing next month.

I have a call into my OBGYN for a thyroid test. I'm in definate need for an increase in my medicine. I just googled symptons of the disease. (hypothyroidism) Now I know where the lightheadness is coming from. There are so many times when I have to crouch on the ground because I'm about to faint. I thought it was from getting up to fast. This also explains my joint back pain, tiredness, general miserableness and host of other stuff.

I'm debating going for runs at 5:30 in the morning. The key word is "debating". There are all sorts of pro's to doing it. No sun, no heat/humidity and what a way to start the day.

5:30 am though....ugh and yeck.

2 Comments:

Blogger tryathlete said...

5:30am run is always best after it's finished.

1:53 PM  
Blogger momo said...

i always run in the morning and i love the dark. its peaceful. once the stuff starts with the kids and everyone is awake - i just want coffee - no running!

4:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home