Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Dog Days

Yesterday I straightened my hair. Then I went outside to walk and push my youngest's bike around the neighborhood (because he is "tired") . 30 minutes later I have wavy, slightly curly hair. Today I have my hair gelled up. I am honestly sick of curly hair. I'm so close to getting it chemically straightened. I need a change.

I also need to have my thyroid rechecked. I took a nap during spongebob yesterday afternoon. Then my son jumped on my head. Yes my life is that fun.

I also need to get a full-time job. I'm done with part-time work. Or maybe I'm done with having my father out our house everyday. I got yelled at yesterday because the dog was missing. The conversation started out with "you people................". The dog was upstairs btw. He also opened my mail. By mistake of course. He seems to do this a lot. Open our mail by mistake. It's always a credit card bill. Then he can go on with "you people............" I think he was a bit disappointed because all credit card bills are paid online. (paperless....for the good of the planet) This time he opened junk credit card stuff. That made him more pissed off.

I think when you reach a certain age you are miserable. You look for faults. You like to complain, nag and correct people and their short-comings.

I am more miserable on the days I am home (2x a week) then on the days I work. I don't dare go for a run because it is not enjoyable. I come home to complaints about something that happened in those 30-45 minutes. (think "you people......")

I have to get David on a two-wheeler this weekend. Then I can run while he rides his bike. Sure I'll be running in a circle in the neighborhood of hell. (think flat surface and blinding sun) At this point anything is better than sitting in that house.

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Sorry things are so blah right now.

8:06 PM  
Blogger momo said...

i have curly hair too and i just cut it short and live in a ponytail. not so beautiful, but it gets the job done. sometimes i'll straighten it if there is some REALLY important thing we have to do - but mainly - ponytail.

7:44 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home